bonus veren siteler
alanya escort
atasehir escort
maltepe escort
ankara escort
Fake Watches
Contact Us
Basket (0)   View
Forgotten your password?
News & Blog Find a Caterer For Sale Contact Us
The Nationwide Caterers Association

We have a new number:
Call 0300 124 6866
Coronavirus latest advice guidance

News & Updates

Get the Latest news & updates from NCASS

Fatal Allergic Reaction: Does more need to be done to ensure food suppliers don’t make life-threatening mistakes?

by Amy Chandler | Jan 15, 2018
Student suffers fatal allergic reaction to food she was told was dairy-free: what can caterers do to ensure they do not put customers at risk?
An inquest has begun into the death of 18-year-old student Shahida Shahid, who had allergies to dairy, nuts and shellfish, and ate a chicken burger marinated in buttermilk before suffering a fatal allergic reaction. Shahid visited a restaurant called Almost Famous, in Manchester in January 2015, and asked a waiter to recommend her a dish that would be entirely free from her allergens.

> Read more here


Not yet an NCASS member?

Join the association